At Recruitment Edge we take a proactive approach to protecting the environment and we are committed to reducing our carbon footprint. Responsible actions always underpin our business activities, and we place a strong emphasis on sustainable development and the safety and well being of our employees.
We believe that we are accountable for the effect of our activities and our business practices on the environment, and we are proud to be aligned with clients and candidates who embrace a similar belief system. We also believe we can all make a difference - as individuals and as part of the Recruitment Edge team.
Our Commitment to the Environment
Recruitment Edge is committed to:
* Creating an effective & efficient office environment promoting the use of natural sources e.g. air, light etc
* Training our staff in environmental awareness both at work and home
* Recycling waste, paper and consumables
* Reducing water and reducing energy consumption by limiting the use of non-essential electrical goods at all times
* Encouraging the use of email and shared electronic systems rather than printing documents, and ultimately becoming a paperless environment
* Promoting car pooling for staff and the efficient use of vehicles for business purposes
* Making conscious buying decisions on all purchases e.g. energy star compliant whitegoods, multi-purpose equipment, recycled paper etc
* Matching clients and candidates in close proximity to one another
Our company, our employees and our candidates will, wherever possible, minimize impact on the environment by using accepted and efficient policies, procedures and practices that are monitored on a regular basis.