- Highly reputable company. Life Sciences Industry.
- Parking station on site, modern well appointed offices.
- Friendly environment. Mascot To $60k.
A supportive, friendly team in modern, well appointed offices awaits a dedicated Warehouse Coordinator.
Established for over 30 years, this organisation is renowned globally as an innovative provider of solutions and technical support to the life sciences industry.
Enjoying long term relationships with their customers, you will be an integral member of this dedicated team contributing to their reputation for service excellence.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Packing and dispatch of all orders on a same day basis.
- Handling inbound shipments and product put away.
- Packing and dispatch of all back orders to be carried out same day as stock arrival wherever possible.
- Scanning and Tagging of products for transfer to freezer locations.
- Shipping of various items (marketing material, samples etc) to interstate staff on request.
- Dangerous goods paperwork dispatch.
- Booking courier deliveries online for local metropolitan deliveries.
- Complete Excel spreadsheet manifest for dally goods despatch with courier service for interstate orders.
- Preparation of shipping documentation.
- Rolling stocktake each week and entry of stock adjustments into system.
For success you will have strong attention to detail, intermediate computer skills MS Office and well developed communication skills. Dangerous Goods Handling experience highly regarded.
* Global renowned Life Science industry * Modern offices * Friendly team environment * 30 year history * To $60k *
APPLY NOW or call Anna Dikian or Lynne Britton on 9317 2333 for more information.