Executive Assistant | EA - Not For Profit
- Immediate start - Long term temporary position until approx. early 2021!
- Give back to the community with this high profile Not-For-Profit Human Services provider
- Key role providing comprehensive EA support to dynamic State Director
- Work from home until further notice (offices located in Southern Sydney)
You can really make a difference and give back to the community providing comprehensive EA support to a dynamic State Director of this high profile Not-For-Profit Human Services provider!
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing incoming correspondence and preparing (composing) and sending outgoing correspondence
- Preparing and composing high quality documents, reports, letters and submissions
- Diary management
- Organising and attending meetings (including video conferencing)
- Preparing meeting agenda's; minute taking; and distribution of same
- Reconciliation of monthly expenses.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong experience providing comprehensive executive support at a senior level.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills including experience composing and preparing submissions and reports
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Flexibility around work hours and the ability to handle a high volume of work.
- Ability to work from home until further notice - tools of trade will be provided
If you have have had experience with a not for profit organisation, this would be highly regarded.
APPLY NOW or call Anna / Charlotte on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now