Part-Time Client Development Consultant
Established in 1998, this organisation has positioned itself as one of the leading providers of temporary & permanent staffing solutions in South Eastern Sydney.
With a stable, core team of professional recruiters and dedicated support staff, this company has developed a reputation for integrity & customer service excellence which is reflected in the long term relationships that they enjoy with their diverse, high profile customer base that incorporates a mix of white & blue collar environments.
To assist in their continued expansion of services, an opportunity is now available for a creative, social media savvy, Client Development Consultant, to join the team.
Reporting directly to the CEO, some of your responsibilities will include:-
- Exploring & developing new and emerging markets.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients.
- Identifying, qualifying and following up on leads & prospects.
- Preparing & presenting proposals.
- Contributing to & attending team meetings, functions & events.
For success, you must demonstrate a proven track record in business development as-well-as exposure to the Recruitment industry. You will be renowned for your integrity, credibility, follow through and ability to deliver what you promise to customers.
Don't delay ... secure the perfect work/life balance now and be rewarded for your contribution!
* Choose your hours (min 15 per week) * Extensive database providing some warm leads * Modern offices * South Eastern suburbs* Competitive hourly rate plus incentive program *