Analyst - Logistics / Supply Chain
- Global career exposure with this market leading automotive company.
- Corporate office and superb facilities including on-site gym, cafes & parking. Sutherland Shire.
- 3 year contract. To $75K + company car.
Global exposure for your career with this iconic, market leading automotive brand!
Recognised globally as one of the leaders in the industry and positioned as Australia's most prominent Automotive manufacturer, this organisation has earned a reputation for quality and integrity as well as a commitment to continuous improvement, responsible management and environmental practises.
Reporting to the Regional Quality Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of the organisations logistics suppliers whilst also managing the vehicle logistics issues within their dealer network.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Analysing performance/results and identifying/implementing process improvements
- Managing the vehicles distribution program to ensure requirements are adhered to
- Monitoring, analysing & reporting on any issues regarding vehicles during transit
- Regularly visit dealers and identify or resolve any logistical issues
- Acting as the regional communications contact with local port authorities, shipping lines and other government departments
- Managing all procedural documentation.
To secure this position, you must demonstrate strong analytical skills with particular experience in analysing business processes and implementing improvements coupled with strong negotiation, problem resolution and interpersonal skills. Relevant Degree qualification and strong MSOffice skills essential. Specific experience in Logistics and SAP will be an advantage.
Note: This is a 3 year (approx) contract role.
* Global exposure for your career * Market leading brand * Unique role combining on-site visits and admin * Corporate offices in the Sutherland Shire * Great work environment offering cafes, parking & gym * Sutherland Shire * To $75K + company car *
APPLY NOW or call Anna Dikian or Lynne Britton on 9317 2333 for more information.Apply Now