Sales / Service Analyst
- Global career exposure with this market leading automotive company.
- Corporate office and superb facilities including on-site gym, cafes & parking. Sutherland Shire.
- 3 year contract. National role. To $70K.
Be part of a global success story with this iconic automotive brand!
Recognised globally as one of the leaders in the industry and positioned as Australia's most prominent Automotive manufacturer, this organisation has earned a reputation for quality and integrity as well as a commitment to continuous improvement, responsible management and environmental practises.
Reporting to the Strategy & Reporting Manager (within the National Parts & Accessories division), you will be responsible for planning & developing effective parts and service sales & KPI performance analysis & reporting that identifies business trends & opportunities to support the achievement of corporate goals & objectives.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:-
- Provision of analytical support for, and measurement of, business planning initiatives & projects
- Planning & development of the annual parts & service distributor targets
- Coordination of monthly reporting
- Analysis of internal & external data pertaining to market share
- Management of the distributor award program
To secure this position, you must demonstrate previous experience in a sales analyst (or related) role coupled with advanced Excel skills, a working knowledge of Access and a relevant Degree qualification. Any exposure to the automotive industry will be highly regarded.
Note: This is a 3 year (approx) contract role.
* Global exposure for your career * Market leading brand * Corporate offices in the Sutherland Shire * Unique work environment offering on-site cafes, parking & gym * Sutherland Shire * To $70K *
APPLY NOW or call Anna Dikian or Lynne Britton on 9317 2333 for more information.Apply Now