Inventory / Procurement Strategy Analyst
- Global career exposure with this market leading automotive company.
- Corporate office and superb facilities including on-site gym, cafes & parking. Sutherland Shire.
- 3 year contract. National role. To $75K.
Be part of a global success story with this iconic automotive brand!
Recognised globally as one of the leaders in the industry and positioned as Australia's most prominent Automotive manufacturer, this organisation has earned a reputation for quality and integrity as well as a commitment to continuous improvement, responsible management and environmental practises.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for co-ordinating the Logistics activities within the National Operations Management area to ensure that Logistics initiatives are aligned with Corporate directives.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:-
- Conducting current & forecasting analysis (historical demand, market trends, seasonality etc) using sensitivity analysis, simulation & statistical methods
- Manage, maintain & analyse data from the Business Intelligence Application
- Proactively facilitate & re-engineer best practises between functional departments
- Identifying and recommending improvements to the supply chain.
To secure this position, you must demonstrate a sound background in Logistics/Procurement or a Distribution environment, inventory control and analytical functions supported by relevant Tertiary qualifications in either Logistics, Engineering or similar. Advanced MSOffice skills are also essential. Any exposure to the automotive industry will be highly regarded.
Note: This is a 3 year (approx) contract role.
* Global exposure for your career * Market leading brand * Corporate offices in the Sutherland Shire * Unique work environment offering on-site cafes, parking & gym * Sutherland Shire * To $75K *
APPLY NOW or call Anna Dikian or Lynne Britton on 9317 2333 for more information.Apply Now