Field Service | Operations Supervisor
Australian owned industry leader specialising in the delivery of innovative parking technology solutions!
- Key role managing & coordinating a team of Field Service Technicians & liaising with customers
- Convenient St Leonards location - close train transport + parking on-site
- Great salary + use of company car as required during work hours
Dedicated to delivering innovative, cost and time effective parking technology solutions to government and private enterprise across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East, this proudly Australian owned company is going from strength to strength.
Reporting to the Group Service and Support Manager, your focus will be to lead & coordinate a team of Field Service Technicians ensuring safe & timely completion of work in accordance with customer expectations.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Actioning customer work orders, allocating Technicians (approximately 30 in NSW), and promptly responding to customer enquiries
- Providing leadership to the team and ensuring high standards are maintained
- Attending work-sites as required
- Developing and maintaining effective business relationships with customers
- Ensuring that a safety first ethos is a consistent behaviour within the team
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Liaising with in-house technical support team
- Completing related admin including preparing reports; drafting correspondence to customers
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a hands-on role coordinating and leading a team of field-based employees (Technicians or similar preferred)
- A strong customer service focus
- An interest and aptitude for technology based solutions
- A proactive solutions-focused approach coupled with well-developed influencing skills
- Valid NSW driver's licence
APPLY NOW or call Anna on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now