Receptionist-Site Office | Plenty of Variety | Lane Cove
- Newly created Reception/Office Support role with successful Australian construction company.
- Located on a new commercial development site in the heart of Lane Cove.
- Plenty of variety and great opportunity to develop your office skills.
- 7am to 4pm, Mon to Fri.
You won't be disappointed when you join this leading Australian construction company that has an impressive history successfully delivering projects to a national blue chip customer base, including government and private sector corporations.
Your new role will be located at one of the company's newest development sites, providing broad support to ensure that the office is running smoothly.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
- Greeting visitors and directing them accordingly.
- Handling incoming calls; taking messages; booking appointments.
- Assisting in communications & distribution of information to the projects' consultants, contractors and community members.
- Coordinating and maintaining current records of drawings and other project information.
- Varied data processing, filing, binding, archiving etc.
- Recording minutes of site meetings.
For success, you will have some previous reception/office experience with a strong team and customer service focus, attention to detail, good communication skills and intermediate MS Word and keyboard skills. Previous experience working within the construction/building industry will be highly regarded.
Apply now or if you have any queries please contact Anna, Toni or Ronda on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now